Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm seeing orange

Have you ever seen a flower down, Sometimes angels skip around, And in their blissful state of glee, Bump into a daisy or sweet pea.~Jessi Lane Adams


Now it is offically Autumn and my love for the season mixed with doing things with the boys... everyday I'm seeing orange!

Photobucket

We've done some color mixing to make our paper pumpkins, had carrots and oranges as snacks, found some apples that have orange coloring to them, played with orange play-dough and even made our own orange juice w/ Great-grandad's juicer.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Big brother doing the squeezing

Photobucket



Photobucket
Little brother reaping the rewards

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkins! I will definitely be doing that craft in the coming weeks. Keep your fantastic art ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete