Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Cream

"A snowflake is one of God's most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together!" -Anon

Snow Cream, Mmmmmm, need I say more!!!!

My mother would help my brother and I make this tasty treat every winter. She always told us that the top of the snow was the best to use, since the snow just finished cleaning the air, it was dirtier on the bottom, but the top layer of snow was perfect for snow cream!

Ingredients:
- Heaping bowl of "White" Snow
-Milk/Cream
-Sugar
-Vanilla extract

Stir ingredients together and add more snow if needed

Get as creative as you'd like by adding maple syrup, or smashed bananas, or Nestle's Quick mix for chocolate snow cream, or even add friut juice instead of milk for a fruity drink... let your creativity run wild and enjoy- quickly!


"When I no longer thrill to the first snow of the season, I'll know I'm growing old."
-Lady Bird Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment