Monday, April 26, 2010

Best photo session with my boys ever!

I have to spread the word if you live in Maryland and would like a great family or child photographer! We had the best session last week with Jen Snyder Photography! I went to high school with Jen and caught up with her a few times when we attended Towson University. So I can attest to her love of photography and am so proud of her that she now has her own business!

http://www.jensnyderphotography.com/index2.php#/home/

I can't say enough of the laid back approach she used to capture the boys playing outside and being themselves; not just being in a stuffy studio, sitting on the red dot and saying 'cheese.' I cannot wait to share them with friends and family for Mother's Day!

What made them extra special for me is that Gavin had grass stains on his pants from playing and the bow of my dress came untied as we played and tickled each other outside, just how I want to remember us in this point of our lives! I look forward to hanging these memories on the wall to remind me of this moment in time with my two little guys!

Great job Jen and can't wait to get a family photo done in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment