Thursday, October 18, 2012

Easy Number Sequencing

As early as the autumn of 1862, I was made very happy by being sent to school.
-John Sergeant Wise
 
 
 
With my Kindergartner learing numbers in school I decided to reinforce the concept at home by coming up with a project that will teach numbers and sequencing.
 
I love the fact that my 4yr old is home on Tuesdays and Thursdays to help test out ideas so I made one for him to try out.
 

 

 
 (Feel free to print this project out for your own use)
 
Just print out, have them cut on the lines and put back together in number order, super easy!
 
For a fun puzzle project you can cut out and laminate (or use contact sheets) this yourself and save to re-use again and again- (like before dinner!).
 
This is seriously so easy that you can even use a sheet from a coloring book if you want!
 
But I had to put an art touch to it and have my little learner draw a picture and we made it into our own puzzle.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment