Thursday, May 9, 2013

Carter's pirate party invites

 
I am so behind on Carter's party, well not really as it's still 3 weeks away, but at this time I'm usually done the planning and making process.  Guess baby #3 is wearing me out more than I thought :)

I had been looking for neat message in a bottle invites for his pirate theme party and did come across a neat set at Oriental Trading, but found them too late as there was a week wait time to ship.  Craft stores only carried small ones for sand projects that wouldn't be big enough for even a 4z6 paper to go inside.  So I opted to dig up some old Scrapbook paper and make my own bottles on the fly.

Carter loves Jake from Disney Jr. so I used a picture of him I found on a napkin to make the bottle label, which looks much better for younger ones than the skull and bones theme now that I compare the two.

Can't wait for his party that's a Pirate Adventure Cruise on a real pirate ship!!!  No mess at home and an afternoon cruising around Annapolis Harbor, right up my alley this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment