Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holiday Cookies


People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.  ~Iris Murdoch, A Fairly Honourable Defeat

I love that quote above!  And I feel the same goes for having cookies around at Christmas, wouldn't be the same without them and they bring such smiles and warmth to a table! 

Between both the boys school parties, teacher gifts, neighborhood functions, family gifts, and our own personal stash at home I think I lived in the kitchen the past week!  I totally enjoyed every moment of discovering new recipes and decorating each batch, but if there's weren't other holiday things like wrapping presents, cleaning and entertaining my children all day I could have enjoyed it much more!  Next year I'm defiantly evoking help from the kids, I don't care how they turn out, just so long as I get help!

Molasses Gingerbread Men


Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies

Sugar Snowflake Cookies



No comments:

Post a Comment