Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Bloom

"For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous."~Edward Abbey

In my stage of life right now everything is growing by leaps and bounds. In 6 years my wonderful husband and I have

bought a house in Lothian,
Photobucket

renovated it to a livable state,
Photobucket
got married,
Photobucket

had 2 bouncing boys(literally in this photo),
Photobucket
Carter- 1yr & Gavin- 2yrs

and added on to the house again.
Photobucket


Saying it, 6 years sounds like a long time, but boy has it gone by fast!

That's why I am so thankful to be at home with the boys while they are young, they change with each coming week.

Photobucket


Photobucket

And with us living 45 minutes to an hour away from most of our friends and family I hope to use this blog to help keep in touch with everyone until the boys are older and I can run them around to everyone more frequently. Right now it's hard with them being so young. There's eating schedule's, nap routines and not to mention a decent bedtime so Mommy can have some downtime or actually get things done around the house.

All you parents out there know exactly where I'm coming from and those of you without kids will one day find out that those cute little faces always get put first so it's not a matter of loosing touch with friends or not be sociable anymore, those times will come back again, but right now I'm exactly where God wants me to be and I couldn't be happier- here with my little wildflowers in the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment