Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

"Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for the beauty of their character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning". ~Lydia M. Child







The gusty winds out today seem to have put a damper on Mother's Day plans of spending the day mulching the gardens. But it's okay, it now gives me time while the boys nap to share the photos of our Mohter Day Session that I mentioned last month.












Jen captured the true essence of us, I can't thank her enough!













PS- If you're interested in utilizing her services I have a promotional card to give you, it has our picture of sitting in the grass on it :) If you mention to her you'd like to book a session she'll give you a free $50 credit towards your prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment